Stone paper has a density range of 1.0-1.6. which equals or is slightly more than ordinary paper and a texture somewhat like that of the outer membrane of a boiled egg. It may be recycled with Number 2 plastics or remade into stone paper again, and is not biodegradable but is photo-degradable and compostable under commercial conditions. It is suitable for stationery, bags, packaging, adhesives, grease proof paper, wrappers, containers and many other applications.
The RPD and RBD papers have a number of advantages over traditional paper made from wood pulp. It collects no static charge, is acid-free with a neutral pH value, has no grain, is water, grease and insect resistant, and tears with difficulty due to a latex-like texture.
- Sewn stitched pad
- Sizes available
- – 8.25″ x 3.5″
- – 6″ x 3.5″
- 200 pages tear and water resistant
- Ruled lines
- In stock for bulk shipment
- Sewn bound pads that fit standard and junior tally book covers
- This pad is in stock for quick delivery.
- This pad can be shipped in bulk as a replacement pad